Estates and Trusts
Estate and trust matters affect everyone. By taking proactive steps today, you can ease the way for your heirs during a very difficult time. Our team can work with your legal counsel to help you structure your estate and trust to minimize taxes and ensure the smooth transition to your heirs.
Our estates and trusts services include:
- Prepare probate accounting in the format accepted by California courts for trusts, estates, and conservatorships which can also be provided to beneficiaries
- Prepare Internal Revenue Service Estate Tax Return (Form 706)
- Assist trustees and their legal counsel with the allocation of assets from living trusts to the appropriate trusts created upon the death of the grantor
- Provide referrals to estate and trust attorneys and appraisers
- Serve as a liaison with securities brokers and financial planners